It gives us great pleasure to announce that we have obtained certification for the Quality Management Standard ISO 9001: 2015, in addition to the Information Security Standard ISO 27001: 2013: the highest standards of quality services and information security.
Globalization and development occur at an accelerated pace today. New developments in the market provide solutions to global challenges while supporting the innovations emerging. The ISO- International Organization for Standardization has been one of the most important hands in supporting these developments.
ISO is an independently established non-governmental international organization comprised of 165 national standards bodies. Members of ISO share knowledge and create international standards to support growth by sharing knowledge and market-relevant standards.
- Several proprietary, industrial, and commercial standards are developed with its help.
- The company was founded in 1947 and has its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
- ISO also publishes technical reports, technical specifications, and guides besides standards.
- Global trade is facilitated by the fact that different countries have common standards.
ISO 9001: 2015- Quality is company’s responsibility
Needless to say, that much quality management is required in every field. If we put together everything in a line then ISO 9001: 2015 is the international standard for establishing QMS- Quality Management System. The company needs to define the product value based on procedures and processes.
The companies that are ISO certified have to undergo a very tough process and rigorous audits to meet the quality standard. With the launch of ISO 9001: 2015 one thing is sorted that the companies working registered with ISO or provide documents through this platform are now assured with the best possible service. This is surely an extra mile to achieve customer trust and satisfaction and providing them improved service.
ISO 27001: 2013- ensuring legal and regulatory requirements
An organization works of numerous aspects, they have to deal and work on several issues to gain some importance in the market. Here ISO 27001: 2013 plays a very important role and works on an extremely important issue of managing information security within an organization i.e. maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information. There is a specific standard set for the organizations with a method to implement management of information security.
Information security is the most important proliferation today. The electronic transfer of information has increased the level of risks. Fortunately, we have ISO 27001: 2013 with the main aim is risk management. It helps in locating the risks on an earlier basis i.e. risk assessment and then it defines the risk so that it can be treated systematically.
It also helps in managing the physical information with the processes, human resources, and legal protection. The limits of this system of managing risks are beyond IT.
“Continuous improvement- Plan, Do, Act, Check”
Benefits for the potential companies
- The companies using the ISO functions can be sure of the quality of service. They receive a guaranteed level of service by internationally recognized standard ISO 9001: 2015.
- Using the two standards together, a company can take a huge step towards maximizing the quality of services and making a strong benchmark with information security. These two are the most importantly required steps these days.
- ISO needs you to monitor, analyze and then evaluate the quality management system. You can then determine what is working well for you and where you need improvement by generating performance metrics from this. Making business decisions using these tools can be quite powerful.
- For an organization’s efficient running there is no one more important than employees. Employees’ morale is very important to be boosted every time through which they eliminate waste and produce the highest quality services and products. ISO helps in eliminating the skill gaps.
By showing your suppliers, customers, shareholders, and possible buyers your commitment to an effective management style with quality at the center, you demonstrate your commitment to the business. With the help of ISO standards, you can mark the benchmark of quality and service of your company.
About the Author
Written by Infiwave Solutions