The client is a Critical Communication technology provider which provides Mission Critical Services solution that enable voice, data, and video communication services between emergency services.
The long-term project enables this company to enhance quality of their products. The scope of the project included automation testing, load testing, functional testing, setting up CI/CD pipeline and DevOps testing.
Business Needs and Objectives
In order to reduce the total cost of testing and in order to improve the communication between all parties, Infiwave was chosen as a QA and testing third party trustee to manage and control the entire Testing and Quality Assurance process. This structure allowed Infiwave to work as a professional, independent entity.
Kicking-off operations at different locations led to various challenges including:
- Understanding the current systems developed by the company for Mission Critical Services
- Build and maintain a Quality Assurance Testing Strategy
- Building a Test environment to support the complex structure of the system.
- Introducing new and comprehensive test techniques and methodologies to the project and to the organizations involved
Infiwave established and maintained different QA experts for the project:
- Deep knowledge of the Telecom domain allowed our QA specialists to perform design analysis with a full understanding of the requirements for a modern Mission Critical Services system that would be used by a large mobile service provider.
- Precise estimation of testing requirements and relevant activities was instrumental in meeting deadlines and delivering the working product right on time.
- The time needed for test case execution was reduced.
- Automation Test team to convert manual end to end testing into full automation testing using automation tool Appium.
Extensive testing of the Service Order Management system, conducted by Infiwave QA specialists, helped our client to achieve the following:
- Better quality and reliability of the Mission Critical Services products.
- Cost savings achieved by discovering defects and fixing them before go-live.
- Improvements introduced as a result of requirements analysis based on telecom domain knowledge.
- Positive customer experience as the system runs without a hitch.
- Availability of advanced quality assurance technologies.
About the Author
Written by Infiwave Solutions